Top 5 Key Essentials for Fall
Fall is officially here, even if it’ still 85 degrees out here in Madison, NJ. Fall is my favorite season because the fashion of fall is fantastic. There are a few must have items and details in your wardrobe for fall. According to Fashion Snoops, a database used all throughout the fashion industry for forecasting trends, here are five of the most essential items and details for F/W17/18.
- The Biker Jacket – A biker jacket, also known as a moto jacket, is such a fun and edgy thing to wear. It can be leather, suede, velvet, you name it. Here at Statements, our best biker jacket is the Andie Moto Jacket from Black Swan (https://www.statementsfashion.com/products/black-swan-andie-moto-jacket). It is classic black with gold detailing and can be worn by anyone, no matter what style you typically go for.
- The Bow Blouse – Now this doesn’t mean the bow has to be huge or even that extravagant, a bow blouse can have a simple tie around the neck that can be tied into a bow to give a basic top a more feminine and stylish feel. The Michael Satin Peasant Top from Muche Et Muchette is the perfect, subtle, bow blouse option. Available on our website, (https://www.statementsfashion.com/products/michael-satin-peasant-top-navy) the tie on the neckline can be left loose or tied into a simple bow to go along with the trend for the season.
- Anything Velvet – Velvet is one of those things that scream royalty and lushness. Whether it’s a velvet dress like the Gemma Dress from Black Swan (https://www.statementsfashion.com/products/black-swan-gemma-velvet-dress) or a velvet wristlet, you will be sure to see velvet everywhere this season. In a variety of colors, velvet is sure to crush it this season.
- Anything Lace – Lace is such a classic and feminine accent and I don’t know about you but I absolutely love it. Lace detailing on a top like the Elena Top from Muche Et Muchette (https://www.statementsfashion.com/products/elena-top-with-lace-green-plaid) is a perfect way to incorporate lace into your everyday life. Many people associate lace with lingerie and their wedding day, but lace can be worn on any day of the week! Wearing a top with a simple lace detail or wearing a full lace dress, which ever you choose, is sure to be on the trend!
- The Color Lush Meadow – Now you’re probably wondering what the color “lush meadow” even is – it’s a stunning deep green very similar to the green of the grass in the spring time. The Meredith top from Black Swan (https://www.statementsfashion.com/products/black-swan-meredith-top) is a perfect example of this vibrant color. If this color isn’t your favorite, try adding small touches to your wardrobe like a bracelet with emerald accents or even a handbag in lush meadow.
Remember to always have fun with your fashion and enjoy it! Wear what you like to wear and own it!